Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of The Rock Cycle Notes
Transcript of Copy of The Rock Cycle Notes
• Intrusive: formed inside the earth.
• Extrusive: formed at or near the surface of the earth. Examples: basalt Obsidian Granite Pumice Sedimentary Formed from sediments that are pressed and cemented together. Types:
•Clastic: pieces of rock cemented together.
•Chemical: evaporated from water.
•Organic: remains of living things. Examples: Chalk Conglomerate Limestone Gypsum Halite (salt) Sandstone The Rock Cycle Metamorphic Formed from sedimentary, igneous or other metamorphic rocks that are changed by heat, pressure, or chemical reactions. Types:
•Foliated: banded these rocks are MORE metamorphosed.
•Un-foliated: these rocks do not have bands. Examples: Gneiss Marble Quartzite Schist Slate