Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Team Case Analysis: Why does this HR department get any
Transcript of The Team Case Analysis: Why does this HR department get any
Five consultants were asked their opinions
How can they build a positive culture?
Improve the quality of work with accountability.
Define Loft’s values and goals with empowerment.
Train and educate everyone.
How can they transform from passivity to involvement?
Create genuine communication.
Give a sense of community
Reward and recognize talents.
Values that last……
The Outcome is
Barriers/Conflicts he encountered
Lunch with Rose
Set unrealistic standards for HR department
Luke Robinson wants to quit his job, he feels that he has failed in what he was brought on to do. After a year of effort, he feels little has been gained. He asks himself "Why doesn't this HR department get any respect?
Loft Securities has hired a new HR leader
Needs to change reputation from irrelevant to necessary
All key elements need to be tied to strategic initiatives
1. Improve quality of HR by removing clerical errors
2. Define values and goals
3. Stressed importance of advocacy of value of HR as important part of companies success
4. Create positive work environment