Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eyal Ben-Ze'ev CV
Transcript of Eyal Ben-Ze'ev CV
CV - Eyal Ben-Ze'ev
- HaMichlala LeMinhal,
Masters in Business Administrations
Multi-Disciplinary Program- Cum Laude
, Rishon Le- Zion, Israel
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI - HaTaasiya HaAvirit) - 2004 to 2012
- Supported and led organizational processes drawing on internal and external resources and studying global trends in order to ignite creativity and innovation. Organized and managed Innovation Camps (yearly events with 150 participants), Meetups (monthly events with 50-100 participants), Unconferences, Hackathons and more, having a strong influence both on the corporate level and on the personal level (employees) and was covered by TV and newspapers
- Managed the Space division's KM activities for 3 years, leading 4 team members. We implemented new methods and software for gathering, distributing and preserving knowledge associated with the division's core line of work - System Engineering and Manufacturing of imaging and communications satellites.
As part of this position, I also managed a Space Engineering course for three subsequent years - helped build the syllabus, recruited the lecturers, organized the infrastructure (classes, books, learning material), coordinated field trips, etc
- I spent my first years at IAI as part of an R&D team exploring, researching and developing different software products and methodologies .
Gvanim - 2003 to 2004
Lectured to groups, companies and high school students on space related topics such as space, satellites and the solar system.
Sivan Computer Programing School - 2001
Taught a course in basic computer programing (Intro 101) to students and adults after finishing a 12 months course in the school
- Space Engineering: 100 hrs
Analysis and Specifications of System Requirements: 30 hrs
Development & Empowerment for Managers: 64 hrs
- International Space University,
Space Studies Program
, NASA Ames Research Center, Mountain View, CA, USA
- Remote Sensing Laboratory, Jacob Blaustein Institute for Desert Research, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Master of Science
, Sede Boker Campus, Israel.
Activities - Student Council - Head of Cultural Affairs
- Geography and Environmental Development,
Bachelor of Arts
, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Be’er Sheva, Israel
Conferences and Publications
Assessing vegetation condition in the presence of biomass burning smoke by applying the Aerosol-Free Vegetation Index (AFRI) on MODIS images.
Ben-Ze’ev E., Karnieli A., Agam N., Kaufman Y. and Holben B. 2006.
International Journal of Remote Sensing, 27, 3203–3221.
Assessing Vegetation Condition Through Biomass Burning Smoke by Applying the Aerosol-Free Vegetation Index (AFRI) on SPOT-VEGETATION and TERRA-EOS MODIS Images.
Ben-Ze’ev, E., Karnieli, A., and Kaufman, Y. J. (July 2003)
Remote Sensing Conference, Jacob Blaustein Institute for Desert Research, Israel.
Scholarships and Awards
M.Sc. Studies @ Jacob Blaustein Institute for Desert Reaserch
Full scholarship awarded by the Jacob Blaustein Institute for Desert Research
Space Studies Program @ International Space University
Scholarship awarded by the Ramon Foundation
MBA studies @ The College of Management
Scholarship awarded by Israel Aerospace Industries
Vice President of R&D Award
Money prize by Israel Aerospace Industries for Leading Innovation activities in the organization
Fluent with all common software and technologies. A big Internet and Mobile fan
Hebrew – Fluent
English – Fluent
Portuguese - basic
Nanopop - 2012 to Present
Co-founder and COO
- in October 2012 an idea of mine was accepted at Pipa, a Rio de Janeiro startup accelerator, which led me to move to Brazil and co-found Nanopop, a mobile and web startup.
Transformed an idea into a working product using Lean Startup methodologies, managed the day-to-day operational processes of the company, developed short and long term schedules, organized and ran semi-weekly team meetings etc.
Found a market fit for the product while studing the Brazilian market, planed and managed the design of the mobile application and the website, managed the development of technical and social features on the app, researched and developed a gamification strategy, tested the platform (web and mobile), developed a user acquisition strategy, marketed the product to potential clients, searched for strategic partners and managed the search for and relationship with investors.
Graduate Studies Program
, NASA Ames Research Center, Mountain View, CA, USA
Graduate Studies Program @ Singularity University
Full scholarship awarded by Singularity University
Well, I guess that's up to you and me.
If you are looking for someone creative that sees things a bit differently, someone with strong managerial and leadership capabilities and a hunger for new and exciting opportunities, then lets talk!
to see our deck presentation.
Nanopop is a Microsoft BizSpark Startup, a Singularity University company, it won first prize in the Barrez Vous competition and was nominated as a finalist in the ProXXIma startup competition
You can find @ http://tinyurl.com/EyalBenZeev
wait a few seconds after my name appears, I'm not the guy with the BBQ :-)
Ashrot New Horizons computer programing school - 2001
Taught a course in Visual Basic language to students and adults in a leading computer programing school
- Computer programming for academics,
multilingual programing course
, Sivan Computers, Be'er Sheva, Israel
SpaceIL - Managing public outreach projects:
Coached a young SpaceIL volunteer for speaking @ TEDxYouth Holon
Arranged SpaceIL’s activities for participating @ the TED conference.
Organized Israel's participation in NASA's International Space Apps Challenge.
View & Download my Resume in .doc -
Click on the
button to see my CV in full screen
Navigate with your keyboard arrows
Zoom in specific areas with your mouse wheel