Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Classifying Triangles
There are two ways to classify triangles:
By Angles and...
A triangle with exactly 1 right angle
A triangle with exactly 1 obtuse angle
A triangle with 3 acute angles
A special acute triangle where all the angles are congruent
A triangle where none of the sides are congruent
A triangle where exactly 2 sides are congruent
A triangle where all 3 sides are congruent
All Equiangular Triangles are Equilateral Triangles AND
All Equilateral Triangles are Equilangular.
To officially name a triangle, you need the side name first then the angle name:
This is a scalene right triangle
Now you try:
Obtuse Scalene Triangle
Acute Isosceles Triangles