Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Design brief
apropriate time-action plan.
A good prezi
accurate PMI's Criteria for success Mono
Rubic Thinking Investigating PMI P: its unique M: its plain i: P: Looks ok M: kinda plain i: P:Looks good M:not very rememberable I: PMI P: easy to remember M: plain i: P: unique M:all over the place i: PMI PMI P: easy to remember
i: P: look good
M: not very recognizable
I: P: looks nice
M: to far apart
I: I chose mono I could attach the swing tag to the sleve or pant leg of the clothing. i think i did half meet the criteria. i guess i was successful but i got of track a bit. when i was doing this i did a bit of the prezi then some of the logo etc etc. if i had the time i would make another one i thought it was fun. i think the best features of my design was the logo. the prezi was probably the trickiest part of the project and the swing tag was the easiest. Evaluation Time Management Plan