Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Notes: Orthographic and Isometric Perspectives
Transcript of Notes: Orthographic and Isometric Perspectives
representing a three-dimensional object from the two-dimensional perspectives of the top, front, and right side.
We need the Front, Top, and Right Perspective.
FRONT VIEW: The view of the figure from the front
TOP VIEW: The view of the figure from the top
RIGHT VIEW: The view of the figure from the right
Taking a two-dimensional perspective and using it to draw it's three-dimensional figure.
The dashed line means there is a hole or dip in the figure