Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Notes: Orthographic and Isometric Perspectives
Transcript of Notes: Orthographic and Isometric Perspectives
representing a three-dimensional object from the two-dimensional perspectives of the top, front, and right side.
We need the Front, Top, and Right Perspective.
FRONT VIEW: The view of the figure from the front
TOP VIEW: The view of the figure from the top
RIGHT VIEW: The view of the figure from the right
Taking a two-dimensional perspective and using it to draw it's three-dimensional figure.
The dashed line means there is a hole or dip in the figure