Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Deciduous Forest
Average Rainfall and
A Deciduous Forest's rainfall average is
30-60 inches per year.
Jess Abrevaya- D block
Gina Anastasiades-A block
Chris Montalto- D block
The average temperature is 10 degrees Celsius or 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Deciduous forests can be found in north and north eastern USA, they are found in northern Europe central eastern South America. Deciduous forests can also be found in central eastern Asia. They are scarcly found on the coast and islands of Australia and central and north eastern Africa.
The trees provide
shelter and food
for the common animals in the
The growing season of the trees last about six months
Trees contain sap and use
it to keep their roots
from freezing in the
The trees lean toward the sun in order to collect more
energy from the light that
it gives off.
QR Code to Citations
typical plants in deciduous forest
typical animals in deciduous forest
(Skip after 7 seconds)
(Skip after 5 seconds)
Common plats and animal citations
there can be moss sometimes