Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social Networking and Mobile Subjectivity
Transcript of Social Networking and Mobile Subjectivity
This is dominated by "a virtual ecistence and traversals". Mobile phones constitute a new element in socialability.
Multiple forms of communication are available all on the move as a result of this convergence. "Such networked bodies are cyborged." Nayar, p. 142 Subjectivity and identity increasingly depend on being mobile. "Mobililty is about transmission, communication, and connection." Moving across The language How language and distance have shrunk over history. "Subjectivity depends upon being on the orad or online."
You lose connections if you are not mobile. "Connectivity is all." Nayar, p. 144