Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Electrolyte Challenge
Kelsee Irwin Procedure: 1) Put the pen cap in the distilled water and record the information
2)Put the pen cap in the tap water and record then rinse in all 3 of dH2O rinse bowls.
3)Put pen cap in sports drink and record then rinse in tap water and all 3 dH2O rinse bowls.
4) Repeat with other liquids. My hypothesis was WRONG. Pickle juice has the most electrolytes and is therefore the BEST thing to replenish your body. Hypothesis: If I tested all of my drinks to see which has the most electrolytes, then Gatorade will have the most. Distilled water: 0
Tap water: 0.011
Pickle Juice:0.834 But what does this mean?... -Electrolytes are essentially salts that carry an electrical charge.
-Your body needs them so your cells can communicate with each other and preform necessary functions.
-Without them it leads to things such as muscle cramping.
-Replenish your body's electrolytes! Thank you!