Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electrolyte Challenge
Kelsee Irwin Procedure: 1) Put the pen cap in the distilled water and record the information
2)Put the pen cap in the tap water and record then rinse in all 3 of dH2O rinse bowls.
3)Put pen cap in sports drink and record then rinse in tap water and all 3 dH2O rinse bowls.
4) Repeat with other liquids. My hypothesis was WRONG. Pickle juice has the most electrolytes and is therefore the BEST thing to replenish your body. Hypothesis: If I tested all of my drinks to see which has the most electrolytes, then Gatorade will have the most. Distilled water: 0
Tap water: 0.011
Pickle Juice:0.834 But what does this mean?... -Electrolytes are essentially salts that carry an electrical charge.
-Your body needs them so your cells can communicate with each other and preform necessary functions.
-Without them it leads to things such as muscle cramping.
-Replenish your body's electrolytes! Thank you!