Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Compare and Contrast: Anatomy and Physiology
Transcript of Compare and Contrast: Anatomy and Physiology
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LTUbgQOpEvM/UJwzfndGE_I/AAAAAAAAADs/jk2j6BfjwM0/s1600/Doctor_Cover.jpg To become an anesthesiologist, one must know the in-and-outs of physiology in order to calculate the correct amount of anesthesia needed for patients. X-ray specialists have to be exceptionally sharp in anatomy in order to pick out bone or joint abnormalities. The End!
Thanks for watching! :) The anatomy of a body affects how the body works; it affects the physiology.