Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Compare and Contrast: Anatomy and Physiology
Transcript of Compare and Contrast: Anatomy and Physiology
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LTUbgQOpEvM/UJwzfndGE_I/AAAAAAAAADs/jk2j6BfjwM0/s1600/Doctor_Cover.jpg To become an anesthesiologist, one must know the in-and-outs of physiology in order to calculate the correct amount of anesthesia needed for patients. X-ray specialists have to be exceptionally sharp in anatomy in order to pick out bone or joint abnormalities. The End!
Thanks for watching! :) The anatomy of a body affects how the body works; it affects the physiology.