Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IT Services - Orientation
Transcript of IT Services - Orientation
CENTRAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY
for Office 365: the whole email address
- use the
password for all of the services
with two exceptions:
password: for Office365 services
password: for Infosys
Location and opening hours
: Október 6 str. 7, room 218
: rooms 101 & 103
: find locations in your department's handbook
: Nádor str. 9., basement - color based names
, Helpdesk within the Library
location: N15 building, room 405
phone: (+36 1) 327 - 3030
opening hours : same as the Library
location: room 111
phone: (+36 1) 327-3000 / 5543
weekdays: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m,
weekends: 1 p.m - 7 p.m.
helprequest @ ceu.edu
By using CEU computers, network and services you agree to the rules and regulations defined in the CEU Network Policy:
Please refrain from sending mass e-mails of personal or commercial nature to all CEU users.
Use Yammer instead. Learn more at:
Don't forget to change your password after your first successful login to maximize security.
Always log out from the public computers when you are done working with it.
Remember not to leave your flash drive or external hard drive connected to the workstation you were logged in to. We cannot take responsibility for lost items.
For more detailed information please visit the website of the IT Department:
- Computer and Statistics Center
CEU e-learning site
- Infosys ("UIS")
- CEU Library
- 'CEU' network: authenticate with your Novell username and password
- 'CEU guest' network: with some limitations. Use password 'Budapest1991'
- 'eduroam' network: offers connectivity to the roaming users of eduroam-member institutions with their usernames / passwords
Print service - prices
Print / copy / scan
- "follow me" printing: multigray, multicolor
- documents sent for printing from any of the lab computers or personal laptops can be printed by placing the ID card to the terminal of any printers on any campus , then selecting "print".
- all students have a pre-defined printing quota provided free of charge for each semesters – amount depends on department
- quota can be checked by placing ID card at the terminal next to printers
- further pages can be purchased at Finance cash desk
- store, share, and easily collaborate on your files
- automatic versioning
- recycle bin
- 1 TB size limit
- email address formats:
lastname_firstname @ student.ceu.edu
- Outlook online: mail, calendar, tasks, people
- mailbox size limit: 50 GB
- in browser: control how messages are processed, stored, and create rules to manage incoming mail
- mails can be accessed on multiple platforms
- as alumni, you have the option to keep your mailbox, contacts, calendar with an @alumni.ceu.edu address