Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mohandas Gandhi
These events were a turning point for Gandhi that awakened him to social injustice. After seeing racisim, prejudice and injustice towards Indians in South Africa, Gandhi started to question his place in society and his people. (Metcalf, Barbara Daly; Metcalf, Thomas R. September 28,2006.) On January 30,1948, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was assassinated by Nathuram a Hindu who believed Mohandas was sympathetic to Muslims.