Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
TTT FA14 M2: STREACH Your Students
Transcript of TTT FA14 M2: STREACH Your Students
Their interest by connecting their name, ideas, and future goals to the big concept.
The big concept to much smaller chunks that can be taught, learned, practiced, and combined.
By practicing, failing, redirecting, applying creatively, failing better, and progressing.
Each new concept and chunk to ones they already know, each class to a previous one.
The chunks and concepts in as many different ways as possible for maximum learning potential.
Them up to higher levels than they thought they could reach, whether in or out of class.
If you use any of these strategies to move from focusing on where your students SHOULD be to where they ARE, you'll be helping them learn deeper, remember more, and apply it more competently, so
Welcome to the Berklee Faculty!
Pratt Bennet, Dean for Faculty Development