Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Kite & Tech - Linking Sports and Professional Education by Means of Wikis
Transcript of Kite & Tech - Linking Sports and Professional Education by Means of Wikis
Our central question is:
How can the fascinating experience of kiting be integrated into school curricula
and as well contribute to the preparation of students for their future working world?
One of our answers is: By combining
kitesurfing as a medium of Outdoor Education
with technical knowledge and media skills
via an interactive online Wiki - platform
Main Wiki Site
Sebastian Bornemann, Ariadne Schefold, Franz Stuber
What have we reached so far?
students' motivation for content
communication in/between groups
publishing curricular results for teachers
Problems and Prospects:
finding appropriate designs