Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
martin luther king jr. by genesis medina
Transcript of martin luther king jr. by genesis medina
My class is learning about martin luther king jr. Here are some facts I`d like to share.
First of all,
He graduated high school at 15. He wanted to be a minister just like his dad.
Next Civil Rights
white only signs came down
because martin changed laws and
he was peaceful and led peaceful
Martin did an important speech called I
have a dream. He was killed in 1968.
I enjoyed learning about
his life I will try to be more
peaceful in my life time.