Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crayon Art
By taking crayons, poster board, hot glue guns, hair dryers, a creative character, and imagination you will be able to create a masterpiece!
Melted crayon art is the perfect idea because it is different then our average project and will help us expand our artistic horizons. This will teach the class how to use household items and illustration skills to make a beautiful piece of art
Melted Crayon Art
By: Bethany Gass and Kathryn Cavin
Take the crayons and hot glue the back of them to the poster board.
Slant the canvas so that the wax will drip
Use the blow dryer and blow the crayons. Point the blow dryer downwards so that the wax will drip
Set out to dry and enjoy the beauty
design a figure to go along with your crayon dripping