Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Colonist settle on Indian lands in the west
Transcript of Colonist settle on Indian lands in the west
Colonist settle on Indian lands in the west, Amaricans were not happy about them wanting money.
The Pontiac war of 1763, America had
went to war with the Native Americans.
The Civil War was caused
by the south seceding. The
south had seceded because
the union because the north
was against slavery so the
south was offended.
The Reconstruction was the
rebuild of the south. The North
was generous to the south
because of the terms of Lee's