Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teacher as Dressmaker
Transcript of Teacher as Dressmaker
framework/style of teaching
learning may require a more focused, specialised technique for individual students
Learning style and planning may need to be unpicked, re stitched, re sewn or even re cut
Be prepared for things "not going to plan" & have strategies to work around mishaps Choosing the correct Materials/Fabrics for the Pattern:
Correct resources & materials for learning outcomes
Students can have the choice on how they'll learn i.e choose resources/materials & subject matter set on curriculum The made garment:
Seeing the end picture
Breaking the bigger picture into smaller, challenging but acheivable tasks
Focusing on Intrinsic Motivation
Group encouragement from peers & teacher; supporting each other Thoughts........
Allows feedback for the teacher
What went well? What didn't? What would I do next time?