Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7th Grade Tech
Transcript of 7th Grade Tech
Here are the parts of a desktop computer labeled!
Here is an infographic I made about Computer History!!
Output Device Video
Quick description of this project here!!
Output Device Project
7th Grade Tech
-Download the jpg file of your Computer History Infographic
- Upload it Prezi
- Put link to the infographic - cvscs.org/computerhistory
- Put description of what your Infographic is about
- Download the jpg of your Desktop Computer project
- Upload it to Prezi
- Put description
- Take Screenshot of Video
- Upload image
- Paste URL to WeVideo
Ports and Buttons
Here is a description of this project!!
- Download Ports and Buttons Project from Drive
- Upload to Prezi
- Add description
- Open your Output Device Project in Google Presentation
- Click "File" then "Download as" then "PDF Document"
- In Prezi, click "Insert" then "From File" on bottom
- Upload PDF
- Below embedded PDF add hyperlink to your Google Presentation