Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rook
The queen is the most powerful piece because the queen can move
y. The only way the queen cannot move is the l shape. The queen is normally one of the last piece that a player should move, moving the queen at the start of the game might cause the player to lose the queen.
Knight is the only piece that can jump over other pieces . The knight moves in a
shape. The knight also is best used to create a FORK (a situation where the opponent has no choice but to lose a piece.)
The bishop is a piece that moves
. The bishops is very useful especially when they are used to do THE SCHOLAR'S MATE or also known as 4 MOVE CHECKMATE.
Rook is a piece that can only move
. This piece can be used to CHECKMATE the king.
The pawn is one of the weakest pieces used to promote and get back an eaten piece. The pawns captures other pieces is
similar to the bishop
except that a pawn can only move one step.
Chess Pieces and what they do?