Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Green Party
Gabriela Espino Green party Brief descripton of Logo Brief description of the logo Key things you must do to use this logo Jill Stein representative for the GREEN PARTY Jill Stein Qoute Marc Cordero
Gabriella Espino Green Party Overview As you can see in the picture for somebody to be able to use the sunflower logo for the green party which are the pedals you see in the background it needs to be approved by the Coordinated Campaign Committee (CCC) or the state party for the Green Party
The green party is the only party approved by the United States to use the sunflower Logo any other candidates or anybody who submitted the application agrees to do the following stated above by submitting an application 1. The logo will be used in a manner that reflects positively on the Green Party of the United States
2. It is only allowed to be used for campaign materials and for the duration of the campaign
3. That any merchandise using the Earthflower Logo be intended to promote state or local Green parties and not be in competition with merchandise not sold for Green Party “Securing the Green New Deal depends not on me or the Green Party or some professional politician we see on television ... It depends on all of us standing up and declaring that we’ve had enough of the insider-run big money politics that rules Washington. And it depends on each of us using our concern, our energy, our intelligence to find ways to improve the lives of our community” Green Party slogan The green party believes that America can progress if the environment is stimulated. For example, Jill Stein’s Green New Deal. The purpose of this plan is to transition into green businesses and communities; green research; and green jobs through the Full Employment Program. Explanation of slogan