Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Getting Ready for the Interview - Careers Centre - Turramurra High School
Transcript of Getting Ready for the Interview - Careers Centre - Turramurra High School
Make a list of
things that are shown during this clip that are
to do in an interview situation.
1. How is a bad first impression made by the girl?
2. How do we know that the girl does not prepare herself for the interview?
3. What we should do correctly in regards to mobile phones at interviews?
4. List three things that the boy does well in his interview.
How is the girl with the red hair not acting appropriately at the interview?
Record the typed suggestions made in the next clip.
A humorous look at preparing for an interview to create a memorable impression.
Write down 2 tips made in the following clip.
Don't Kiss at the Job Interview
Interviews can be very competitive
The Illogical job interview
What aspects of the job interview do these people make fun of?
Identify 2 useful tips from the following clip.
What are two things that Sheldon does wrong in his interview?
* Make sure you can explain everything on your resume.
* Arrive 10 minutes early at the interview so that you can gather your thoughts and relax.
* Get a good night's sleep before your interview so that you can think clearly.
* If you're not sure about a question the interviewer is asking, ask them to explain or clarify that question.
* Some interviews will take place one on one with an employer.
* Other types of interviews will require you to attend a 'group interview' first, before being called back for a second interview.