Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Entertainment In The 1800s
Transcript of Entertainment In The 1800s
lived in farms and needed to work all day to
support their family and their work aswell. They
would go to bed with the sun and wake up with it. What They Did Games, plays, concerts
& shows People back then would also play games to have fun, Music & literature They would also listen to music. A thing that hasn't They would make toys for the younglings and other crafts.
Some people were Artist, so they would draw, paint, carve, craft, schech, ect, you name it!!! What People Did To Entertain
Themselfs In The 1800s Entertainment In The 1800s have a nice game of hop-scoch, or play marbles. The adults would play the traditional "Bingo" and some more table games.
They would go to plays, shows. or even concerts when they were in town. Much like today, Huh!? especially the kids. The kids would go out to play with friends, listen to Classical music, but they would also listen to other
gernes. Rock music was also pretty big back in the 1800s.
They would also read if they had little bit of free time. changed much at all today. They would normally