Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Meet sLOVEnia, know LOVE
Transcript of Meet sLOVEnia, know LOVE
part of middle Europe
& former Yugoslavia
& independent since 1991
& in EU since 2004
DID YOU KNOW ...
... that Slovenia is the 3rd most forested country in Europe with 60% of forested territory?
... that Slovenia is a home to the oldest vine in the world?
... that the linden or linden leaf is an important symbol of Slovenians?
.. that Slovenia is one of the countries with the largest number of religious buildings per capita in Europe? There are almost 3,000 churches, chapels and religious monuments around Slovenia
... the country on the sunny side of the Alps
TRIGLAV (2864 meters) = the highest peak
TRIGLAV NATIONAL PARK
flat landscape with hills
2nd largest city
autochthonous vine named CVICEK
HEALTH SPA resorts
CHICHEN SHAPED COUNTRY
KARST SYSTEM OF UNDERGROUND CAVES
... and YES, we have a
and 46 km long coast line --> PRIMORSKA
LJUBLJANA = THE CAPITAL CITY
WHAT ELSE DO WE HAVE?
... and TINA MAZE
2 million inhabitants
20.273 km2 big territory
president Borut Pahor
but a lot of
Best female alpine ski racer on the world!