Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Types of numbers
Transcript of Types of numbers
The set of all positive whole numbers > 0 [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ...) Natural Numbers: Whole Numbers: The set of all positive integers INCLUDING 0. [0, 1, 2, 3, ...) Integers: The set of all positive and negative whole numbers. (...-3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, ...) Rational Numbers: The set of all numbers that can be written as fractions. Numbers that terminate
Repeat the same number(s) to infinity Examples:
0.3 = __ 1 3 ___ 0.9 = 9 ___ 10 17 = 17 1 ___ 1.) 2.)
3.) Irrational Numbers: The set of all numbers that CANNOT be written as fractions. These are numbers that continue to infinity WITHOUT repeating any numbers. Examples: Real Numbers: The set of all non-imaginary numbers. Includes:
Naturals Imaginary Numbers: The set of all non-real numbers. i = Any number n multiplied by i, the imaginary number