Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Making Ice Cream!
Transcript of Making Ice Cream!
1/2 cup of whipping cream
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla flavor
1/2 cup of rock salt
2 cups of ice
1 quart Ziploc bag
1 gallon Ziploc bag
measuring cups and spoons
cups and spoons to enjoy our treat! Materials 1. Add 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of whipping cream, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla flavor to the quart Ziploc bag. Seal bag securely!
2. Put 2 cups of ice to the gallon Ziploc bag
3. Use a thermometer to to measure and record the temperature of the ice in the gallon bag.
4. Add 1/2 cup of rock salt to the bag of ice.
5. Place the sealed quart bag inside the gallon bag of ice and salt. Seal gallon bag securely.
6. Gently rock the gallon bag from side to side hold at the top because it is cold!
7. Rock for 10-15 minutes. Procedure 8. Open the big bag and use thermometer to measure the temperature of the ice and salt
9. Take out the little bag, open it, get a spoon and dig into your treat! Enjoy! You used science to make a tasty treat!