Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Capabilities PLS-Folio
Transcript of 5 Capabilities PLS-Folio
the five capabilities can be used to get through obstacles and achieve goals. It is important that we set ourselves goals to strive for in order to maintain direction and stability in our lives. Learning- Learning is the act of acquiring knowledge, through study, experience, practice or by being taught. Learning often triggers a change in behavior for an individual. Work- Work is the contribution of physical or mental effort in order to achieve a purpose or a result. Work can be categorized in either unpaid or paid employment. #1