Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Einstein
What is Einstein
Website designed to locate accurate information on current and prospective customers.
Find a Customer or Account in Einstein
The Next Customer functionality enables you to search for a customer’s existing or previous account(s) using detailed search criteria.
Self Installation Kit (SIK) Eligibility Indicator
Self Installation Kit (SIK) Eligibility Indicator in Einstein allows agents to determine if a customer’s home is eligible to receive an SIK shipment, or if it should be recommended that the customer schedule a professinoal installatin for the new device
Create a Truck Roll
This article describes how to create tickets and schedule trouble calls using Interactive Troubleshooting Guides (ITGs) in Einstein, for users with access to the Einstein Service module.
XH Equipment tool
This tool displays both leased equipment and customer-owned equipment (cameras, motion sensors, door sensors, etc.).
This tool will only be visible in Einstein if the customer is a current XFINITY Home customer.
This article provides steps on how to perform basic functions in Grand Slam including:
1. Searching for Customers
2. Viewing Customer Data
3. Viewing the Health Check, HSI, CDV,