Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Let Her go by: Passenger
Transcript of Let Her go by: Passenger
My Lyrical Poem
What kind of poem is it?
Why I Picked This Song
I picked this song because it reminds me not to take things for granted and to always be thankful for what you have because it may not always be there.
Let Her Go
By : Passenger
The type of poem it is, is Lyrical because it has a story behind it. The Poem also has a set Rhyme scheme that is also set to a beat.
What The Song Means To Me
The song means to me that you only realize what you have when its gone. It also means that you always want what you cant have. We never appreciate what we have when we have it and we take to many things for granted.