Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Family
Formed when two people marry and at least one has children.
Another relative, such as a grandparent or aunt/uncle lives with the family.
______ ______ Family
One parent raising
one or more children.
Families meet basic ____________. They provide food , shelter, clothing and education.
Families give _________ support. They help family members believe in themselves and help each other through difficult times
Families teach ___________. Parents teach right from wrong and what things are most important in life.
This consists of a
mother, father and one
or more children born
Parents legally adopt a child not born to them.
Includes a child not related
to the family but cared by them as a family member.
______ customs that are handed down from one generation
to another. (birthdays, holidays)
Can you list three:
Siblings _: Brothers or Sisters