Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Family
Formed when two people marry and at least one has children.
Another relative, such as a grandparent or aunt/uncle lives with the family.
______ ______ Family
One parent raising
one or more children.
Families meet basic ____________. They provide food , shelter, clothing and education.
Families give _________ support. They help family members believe in themselves and help each other through difficult times
Families teach ___________. Parents teach right from wrong and what things are most important in life.
This consists of a
mother, father and one
or more children born
Parents legally adopt a child not born to them.
Includes a child not related
to the family but cared by them as a family member.
______ customs that are handed down from one generation
to another. (birthdays, holidays)
Can you list three:
Siblings _: Brothers or Sisters