Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Other names for monosomy 9
Transcript of Other names for monosomy 9
By a portion of the "p" or short end of the 9th chromosomes be deleted or missing.
Are there prental tests for this disorder?
Is a gene or chromosome affected?
The 9th chromosome is deleted
-Cleft palate and/or lip,
-low muscle tone
-abnormally shaped forehead
250 people in the entire world have it.
How is it inherited?Is it a sex-linked,recessive,or dominant?
Other names for
What are the syptoms
What population is affected?
Can anyone be a candidate for this disorder?