Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EMPHASIS - UNIT 4
Transcript of EMPHASIS - UNIT 4
is defined as an area or object within the artwork that draws attention and becomes a focal point.
6 Ways to Create Emphasis in a Painting
Use a darker or lighter
Create a contrast of temperature.
Isolate the object you want to emphasize
Focus attention with
with its surroundings.
intensity of color
1) Out of the six ways to create emphasis in a piece, you can choose one or more techniques to create your piece.
2) You can use any medium of your choice i.e. pencil, marker, water color, paint, etc...
3) Remember to draw your 1" border
4) Using this technique I would like for you to make a statement to your audience of your choice. Pick a topic you are passionate about and express it through your art.