Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Angina
Angina is a circulatory disease that can cause a heart attack and usually happens to old people.
By pain or discomfort. By burning and tightness in the chest. It can also occur in the arms, shoulders, neck, jaw, throat, and the back.
Who does it affect.
It usually will affect older people but kids don't usually get it.
It causes chest pain, pressure, squeezing, spasm and i could cause a heart attack.
How many people affected by angina.
About 10 million people have angina in the United States. About 54 million people are affected by this disease.
Aspirin, Nitrates, Beta Blockers, Calcium Channel blockers,
Success rate of treatments.
87% and 86% chance of surviving and 9 of the 14 unsuccessful procedures
What is it.