Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BUILDING VOCABULARY (A01)
Transcript of BUILDING VOCABULARY (A01)
Singapore is located on the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula in Southeast Asia, between the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea.
English, Malay, Chinese and Tamil are spoken in there.
Vol XCIII, No. 311
What country is it?
a) Where is it located?
b) What languages are spoken there?