Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rockcastle AP unit 3 student teaching
Transcript of Rockcastle AP unit 3 student teaching
What made him different from other explorers?
Why did he observe certain things over others?
How did his perceptions shape the way he viewed things? Diasporic communities • Muslim merchant communities in the Indian Ocean region
• Chinese merchant communities in Southeast Asia
• Sogdian merchant communities throughout Central Asia
-Jewish communities in the Mediterranean,Indian Ocean basin, or along the Silk Roads -Bias
-What do YOU think about it- not what the textbook thinks about it. Is it valid? Is it a good example of the views of the time?
-Analyze, Analyze, Analyze!!! AP- Unit 3
Coins Phase 1: Caliphs and Umayyads (610-750) Caliph = prophet/Leader Umayyad= whole Muslim community Phase 2: The Abbasids (750-1258) Phase 3: Fall of the Abbasids and rise of the Seljuks and Ottomans (950-1450) Methods of Currency Huili (357) Xuanzang (358)
Polo (360) Battuta (363)