Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
An introduction to presenting with Prezi
Transcript of An introduction to presenting with Prezi
Explore the pluses (zooming, transitioning) for designing meaningful presentations
Use images and other media effectively in Prezi The Plan... Get "hands on" placing text and images on the canvas, using scale and layout Introduce Prezi; look at what it's good & bad at, and how it can be used in planning and delivering presentations Structure your Prezi with
a "path" and present your work to a peer for feedback NichollsJA@cardiff.ac.uk @JoeNicholls x70266 Find this presentation at http://bit.ly/ca_prezi
Share with the tag #ca_prezi http://prezi.com/zvsqdyisrcgt/academy-prezi-workflow-in-15-minutes/