Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Who is Jesus?
Transcript of Who is Jesus?
That's the way y'all need Jesus
- Kanye West, "Jesus Walks" Kanye West Mikhail Gorbachev “Jesus was the first socialist, the first to seek a better life for mankind.” - Mikhail Gorbachev Muhammad Confucius Buddha "I am a teacher in search of the truth." -Buddha "I am the Truth" -Jesus "Unless God throws his cloak of mercy over me, I have no hope." -Mohammad "Unless you believe in me, you will die in your sins." -Jesus "I never claimed to be holy." -Confucius "Who convicts me of sin?" -Jesus Myth? AD 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 Crucifixion Paul Mark Matthew John Luke He was right He was wrong Lord He knew He didn't know Liar Lunatic Jesus Miranda “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” -Sherlock Holmes “We are faced, then, with a frightening alternative. The man we’re talking about was, and is, just what he said, or else insane or worse. Now, it seems to me obvious that he was neither insane nor a fiend. And consequently, however strange, or terrifying, or unlikely, it may seem, I have to accept the view that he was, and is, God.” -C.S. Lewis "My Lord and my God!" (John 20:28) Who is Jesus? 1. Who would you say Jesus is? Why?
2. Is there another alternative outside of Jesus being a Myth, Liar, Lunatic, or God?
3. How do you feel about viewing Christianity as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?