Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reconcile in Style
Transcript of Reconcile in Style
Projects to carry forward
Build on existing work!
New work in the future
Role of IDP/Refugee integration in Local and National reconciliation efforts
How do we know how we're doing?
Organizations and institutions are using our tools and data from research, and finding them useful
: which tools have the strongest impact?
for reconciliation processes
Output: published volume
Support work of Inclusive Peace Processes:
How can peace processes lay groundwork for reconciliation?
The big question for tracking effectiveness
Are we bringing rigor and a more systematic approach to USIP’s practice on reconciliation?
Reconciliation Barometers research
Reconciliation & Atrocity Prevention (Sri Lanka)
Training & capacity building for dialogue, negotiation, mediation
IMPACT tools beyond Colombia: IDPs/Refugees, Russia-Ukraine
USIP on reconciliation
Reconstruction + new social identities
WHY, WHAT, and WHEN
USIP report: systematizing reconciliation practice; what's missing?