Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Phishing
Carey, Dachary. http://www.life123.com/career-money/credit-debt/internet-scams/what-is-phishing.shtml. ND ND ND. 7 February 2013.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing. ND ND ND. 7 February 2013.
http://www.oit.umn.edu/safe-computing/topics/phishing-scams/index.htm. ND ND ND. 7 February 2013.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/phishing.html. ND ND ND. 7 February 2013. Quiz 1.) Sending an email claiming to be a legitimate establishment through directing you to a website that asks for personal information such as bank account numbers, social security, passwords, and credit card numbers.
B.) Trojan Horse
C.) Computer Worm
2.)Why would someone want to use phishing?
A.)To be mean
B.)To download a virus
C.)To gain personal information
D.)To shut down your computer
3.)What one is one of the top threats of phishing?
4.)What program can you join to protect your identity.
___ Anyone can use phishing? Video Answers 1. A
5. True Quiz