Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Indian Creek Nature Center
Transcript of Indian Creek Nature Center
1932 dairy barn with a 75-year life span.
• 100% of electricity generated on site
• All water sourced on property
• Geothermal heating and cooling
• Solar Thermal water heating
• Wood for much of project is sourced
from the property itself
5 miles of trails
Prairie and Wetland Restoration
Living Building Challenge
Sits at the intersection of Indian Creek
and the Cedar River