Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Granada is a big town in the south of spain. its
Transcript of Granada is a big town in the south of spain. its
Granada is a big town in the south of spain. it´s go a population of about 100.000 people, and there is a lot of tourist in the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada.
Granada is a 430 km from Madrid.
It´s about an hour on the bus from Jaén.
I like Granada because
it´s my home. For tourists there are a lot of restaurants and old buildings. My favorite places are the Sierra Nevada.