Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Christopher Columbus
By Tomaz Majkut
Christopher Columbus left with three ships to Asia. It took 1 year to get to Asia.
Christopher Columbus was born in Italy August 26 and in 1451.
Christoper Columbus landed in 1493 but he didn't land in Asia he landed in North America. Christopher Columbus thought he was in Asia but he wasn't in Asia.
Christopher Columbus reached land.
Christopher Columbus wanted rich resourses and gold. When he landed he fixed up his ship better.
What did Christopher Columbus want.
You tube video about Christopher Columbus.