Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
River Restoration - working with natural processes
Transcript of River Restoration - working with natural processes
working with natural processes
Department of Energy and Climate Change
sharing river restoration good practice
River Restoration Case Studies -
from around Europe
Why restore rivers?
- What is river restoration?
Rivers By Design
A guide for planners, developers & architects on the benefits of river restoration
What is River Restoration?
Munich - Isar River
Similar challenges around Europe
planning and river restoration
lack of shared best practice
what have we done to our rivers?
What is the situation?
Sharing best practice