Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Mesa Verde is a spanish word for green table.The Pueblo People made their homes under this table like rock.You can walk through this ancient small city.
The Rocky Mountains brings people to Estas Park witch is where people pay to stay,eat,and more.They also pay to see the Rocky Mountains.
Enos Mills wrote about the area called the Rocky Mountains.The Rocky Mountains is miles of lakes,mountains,and animals.
Mesa Verde is important to the Colorado's history because it lets us look in to the Pueblo people's lives.