Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tips for creating prezi presentations
Transcript of Tips for creating prezi presentations
Tips for creating
Create your structure first, fill in the details afterward.
Make your sections bigger than you think you need to
Reign in your ambition!
Achieve uniformity of style by using ‘copy’ then ‘paste’.
Larger images are better.
Use a theme
The Prezi canvas is unlimited in size
Everything looks the same size when zoomed in on
New Prezis suffer from the giddy excitement that comes from exploring a new medium.
Consider if you really need to have that bit where the whole thing turns upside down and then on its side – if it serves as some kind of visual metaphor then great, but if it doesn’t then keep things on an even keel.
Epic scale changes are awesome!
Select and right-click is your friend
Less is more