Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bachelor thesis - Final presentation
Transcript of Bachelor thesis - Final presentation
ZHAW, Computer science
by Ramón Burri
Improvement in efficiency of
CSS elements implementation for
Appway AG Front-End-Developer
model driven BPM-Platform
Create, validate & run processes
Studio & Workspace
CSS-Development to basic
Debugging is cumbrous
(almost) no guidelines
Analysis of possible
techniques & tools
Find best solution
Proof of Concept
Create error catalog
Java vs Ruby
from the Vaadin Framework
Ant build system
Basic rules => Naming, Colors
Structure of CSS files
Guidelines for SASS
increase of efficiency
SCSS syntax for Studio user
Roll-Out plant for end of year
padding: 2px 5px;
font-size: 5 x $defaultFontSize;
Thank you for your attention!