Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Museum case study
Transcript of Museum case study
•General information about the project
•Project plans, section and site plan
•Exterior and interior pictures
•Criticism Activates & services: -Special Exhibitions.
-Talks + Events.
Area: Mario Botta.
225,000 sq. ft. Project components Primary: San Francisco museum of modern art Spatial analysis A museum is an institution that cares for (conserves) a collection of artifacts and other objects of scientific, artistic, cultural, or historical importance and makes them available for public viewing through exhibits that may be permanent or temporary. Museum’s purpose: 1. Educational.
2. Conservation. Museum types: 1.Archaeology museums
4.Historic house museums
6.Living history museums
8.Military and war museums 9.Mobile museums
10.Natural history museums
15.Zoological parks and botanic gardens Opening hours: Type of museum: modern art museum. 1 Exhibition Galleries
3 Loading Dock
5 Conservation Lab 1 Auditorium
2 Event Space
6 Video/Media Arts Secondary: Plans: Site Plan: Section: Sketches: Zoning for public, semi-public, privet areas: Zoning for components (services): Zoning for horizontal & vertical circulation + entrances & exists: Bubble Diagram Programming - Covers all the need for art museum.
- The unique exterior design makes the museum a landmark that attracts people and easy to distinguish. Negative: - bad choice of color and material for the museum exterior. Thank you for listening Hind Alghamdi Duaa Alhashmi
manal Alzahrani Modi Alorainy
Hessa Abalkhail Exterior: Interiors: