Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tessellations--Part 2
"Slides, Flips & Turns"
What does the subject make you think of?
Break the subject into parts. Tell how it is made.
Describe the subject's uses.
Use any reasoning to argue for or against the subject.
or Against It
copy and paste as needed to add notes to your brainstorm
The Art and Science of Tessellations
Objectives: I can...
1. Review 7 habits with an action song.
2. Learn about Slides, Flips and Turns in Geometry
3. Continue working on Tessellations
Examine the subject closely and describe what you see.
Slides, Flips & Turns
What is it similar to? What is it different from?
7 Habits Review
Slides, Flips & Turns with Brain Pop
Continue working on your tessellations, but add a new dimension by adding a turn, flip or slide. Complete the tessellation in your Google Doc and "Save and Close." Remember there must be a pattern of shapes and colors and it must cover the entire document.
Complete your tessellation and save it. Then share it with firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Garten will save it for you to the flash drive for printing.