Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of venn diagrams
body of knowledge
Create and interpret Venn Diagrams.
Draw and solve.
Edson askes 20 friends which flavor of icecream they prefer, chocolate or vanilla.
11 like chocolate.
7 like vanilla.
5 like both.
How many like neither?
How do I use Venn diagrams?
show relationships between sets.
The Venn diagram below show factors of 24 (set A) and 18 (set B).
What percent of factors of 18 are also factors of 24?
What percent of factors of 24 are NOT factors of 18?
Solve each equation and draw each step, then check your answer.
Solve the equation. Draw each step, then check your answer.
3x + 3 - x = x + 9
2(3x - 1) = 2x + 10 -3x + 2 - x = x - 8
Solve. Show each step.
4x + 3 - x = x - 7 3(x - 4) - x = 6 + 4x
The Venn diagram below shows how many of Hugen's friends are in his math and science classes.
4 6 7
4 1 9
8 2 3
12 6 18
Students at sport camp.
15 9 11
25 kids in Ms. Antoine's homeroom take algebra, P.E. or both.
15 take algebra
18 take P.E.