Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dittenhoefer's Fine China Case Study 5
Transcript of Dittenhoefer's Fine China Case Study 5
- Cost: 2.400 plates Coating thickness not right.
- Cost: unknown The Customer Service Department Responsible for:
- Entering customer orders
- Tracking progress
- Orders shipped when promised
- Notifying customer by problems What happend:
- Service quality has deteriorated
- Information system seems to be antiquated
- Customers have serious reservations about doing business with them. Problems and solutions Quality Dimensions. Process Mapping Caus Analysis Pareto Chart - Performance
- Perceived Quality DMAIC D – Define: The most important problem for the company rights know is the marketing and sales. M – Measure: At this moment the marketing and sales is working with memos and notes you could say that they are really doing things old fashion. A – Analyze: because of the old fashion way of working, a lot of things are going wrong. For example there is no feedback in the company of how far the status of the order is.
Another example is low of no communication between the customers and sales/marketing.
I – Improve:To improve all the problems which are caused by sales/marketing could be solved with optimizing the IT system. C - Control:When they sales/marketing is fully optimized we can do some testing. These test could be done intern and extern.